Papers Needed for Traveling to Japan from Bangladesh as a Tourist by Emirates During COVID-19
by Virtunus Travel Guide
Published: 7 months ago
|Updated: 7 months ago
Traveling to Japan from Bangladesh as a tourist, need to follow the necessary steps. By simply following these tips, you can ensure a safe and less problematic journey.
The Information described here has been collected from reliable sources like Japan Government portals and emirates.
Papers Needed for Transiting Through Japan from Bangladesh by Emirates During COVID-19.
1. All passengers arriving in japan, including Japanese nationals, must have a negative Covid -19 PCR test certificate for a test taken within 72 hours of departure.
2. The negative Covid 19 PCR test certificate presented to Japanese immigration officers must meet the approved format.
3. Manufacturer of the vaccines must be Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Moderna.
4. Travelers are required to complete at least 14 days of self-Isolation at home/place and confirming they will honor the rules of home- quarantine.
5. Japan prefers use of its standardized test form, but if that’s not possible, the test result should include: a. Name, Passport number, Nationality, Date of birth, Sex b. Testing method for COVID-19 sample can only be nasopharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swab, or saliva. c. Specimen collection date and time, test result date, date of issue
d. Name and address of medical institution, e. Signature by doctor, imprint of a seal