Dua for Studying and Tips to get good Marks in Exam
by Islamic Lifestyle
Published: 2 years ago
|Updated: 2 years ago
For excellent results in exams you need study and good preparation first. God's help cannot be obtained by just praying without effort. After your best efforts, pray to Allah and put your trust in him. Many times, despite good preparation, the exam goes bad due to anxiety and nervousness. So you have to be confident and entrusted to Allah.
Let's know Dua for Studying and Tips to get good Marks in Exam :
1. Prepare well for the exam. Don't think of doing well in exams by just praying.
2. Go to bed early at night and start studying early in the morning.
3. Recite this dua repeatedly :
رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي
Lord, expand my chest and ease my task for me. Unloose the knot upon my tongue, that they may understand my speech. -Surah Taha, vers : 25, 26
4. Before going to the exam hall, perform two rakat salat and ask help from Allah.
5. Recite before the exam :
اللَّهمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا ما جعَلْتَه سَهلًا وأنتَ تجعَلُ الحَزْنَ سَهلًا إذا شِئْتَ
Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy. -Sahih Ibne Hibban
6. Recite 7 times if the question is hard :
حَسبيَ اللَّهُ لا إلَهَ إلَّا هوَ، عليهِ توَكَّلتُ وَهوَ ربُّ العرشِ العظيمِ
Allah is sufficient for me. There is no god except He. In Him I have put my trust. He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne. -Surah taubah, vers : 129
7. Be confident and entrusted to Allah. Avoid anxiety and nervousness.