People normally don’t experience any symptoms of an inflamed liver until it has progressed. An inflamed liver, scar tissue, or a fatty liver can drag people to other problems like arthritis, decreased thyroid function, and digestive problems. Not only that, it can also create a weakness in the gallbladder. Dr. Eric Berg shared seven remedies for Inflamed Liver problems. But as health remedies can vary from person to person, so if needed check with your doctor before you follow these tips.
1. Take milk thistle (500mg) for a few days after discussing it with your doctor, it protects the liver cells.
2. Take 10,000-20,000+ International Units (IUs) of vitamin D3 every day after consulting with your doctor, which is the best natural anti-inflammatory with no virtual side effects.
3. Try to do intermittent fasting for a few days. In this process, you take no food but can drink water for at least 18 hours per day to repair your liver function.
4. Take Vitamin E (tocotrienols) 300mg daily for some time with a meal if necessary.
5. Take the antioxidant for the liver called selenium (200mcg) as per doctors consultation, which helps to decrease the risk for cancer too.
6. Try to develop the habit of eating cruciferous vegetables regularly.