8 Foods that Can Help You to Beat Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) Inflammation
by Everyday Health
Published: 2 years ago
|Updated: 2 years ago
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) Inflammation is a much more common problem that many of us know. Worldwide, the annual incidence of RA is approximately 3 cases per 10,000 population It increases with age and peaking between the ages of 35 and 50 years.
There are some natural foods that can help you to beat Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) inflammation. Let’s have a look.
** But as each individual person’s health condition can vary for different reasons, we suggest you consult with a doctor before following these tips.**
1. Use olive oil in your daily intake to reduce the chance of having inflammation related issues.
2. Eat citrus fruits regularly as they are packed with vitamin C that contains inflammation-fighting antioxidants.
3. Include one or more servings of different types of berries in your daily diet.
4. Drink cherry juice to reduce the level of uric acid and increase anthocyanins which is a type of antioxidants whenever you can.
5. Include orange-hued vegetables like roasted carrots and sweet potatoes in your meals after consulting with a doctor as they contain vitamin A and beta carotene.
6. Have whole grains in each meal as they are a great source of fiber, selenium, potassium and magnesium.
7. Take ginger with different foods or raw when you can, as it contains compounds that function like anti-inflammatory drugs.
8. Eat pineapple when you want as they are rich in vitamin C and enzyme bromelain.