If you are trying to be more productive in this summer, the following tips are for you.
Enroll in the tips to be ahead of time.
1) Create a bucket list of things you want to accomplish this summer. For example:
a) Swim in the ocean
b) Go to cinema
c) Eat breakfast outside
d) Travel somewhere new
e) Watch the sunrise
2) Use online resources to do some self-studying. Choose the topic that interests you and are related to your class.
3) Listen to motivational or educational audiobooks during your downtime or when traveling.
4) Practice a foreign language that interests you.
5) Prepare for the upcoming academic year. For example:
a) Read over the syllabus
b) Write down the dates of lectures/ exams/ events
c) Make a study plan
6) Organize and declutter your working and living environments.
7) Keep a journal during your summer holidays, and write in it every day.