We 'love' to procrastinate. Even though we know that we are going to suffer down the long road, we still fall into the trap of procrastination. We end up doing all the things we don’t need to do with tinges of guilt back in our mind but the obligatory one. However, we have to stand up to this procrastination and following tips will help us to push through-
1. Make your daily tasks a little more challenging i.e. if you do 10 push-ups a day, step up the game and do 15 push-ups.
2. Find your inner motivation to get on with the task and enter the flow state.
3. Try to turn up the challenge level by emulating successful forerunners e.g. if you are writing something boring try to imagine how your favourite writer would write this!
4. Make sure you are not too overwhelmed by the tasks on the verge of burnout.
5. Do not go for too hard a task that’s too much to wrap around head.
6. Break down the hard task to multiple small tasks to make it easier.