Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing re...
St. Augustine, USA
2 months ago
Headache is one of the most common types of health issues we face. Before taking medicine for the normal headache you can follow the “Acupressure” technique which might help you to get rid of it in a short time.
Here we share some simple steps which you can follow to get rid of a headache.
1. Sit in a comfortable position and relax completely.
2. Do circular finger movements or a light press on 6 crucial pressure points on the head.
3. First, locate the “Yintang Point” point, which is located in the middle of your eyebrows. Press or use the circular movement of your one finger at that accurate point for 1 minute.
4. Second, locate the “Zan Zhu” points, which are located at the base of the inner edge of the eyebrows, and repeat the circular movement pressing for 1 minute.
5. Third, locate the “Ying Xiang” points, which are located on the sides of your 2 nostrils and in-line on the edge of your lips. Apply gentle pressure simultaneously.
6. Fourth, locate the “Tian Zhu” points, which are located behind the head, edge of your hairline, and at the beginning of the spine, and apply gentle pressure simultaneously.
7. Fifth, locate the “Shuai Gu” points, which are located at the top edge (2-3cm top) of your 2 ears. Apply gentle pressure simultaneously.
8. Sixth, locate the “He Gu” points, which are located back of the hand, between the thumb and the forefinger. Apply gentle pressure for 1 minute.
9. Finish this entire massage in 7-8 minutes for the best results.