Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing re...
St. Augustine, USA
2 months ago
Double chin is an issue that happens to people from all around the world. It can happen to anyone at any age. If you are searching for a solution to this problem then here we will discuss some easy exercises which will help you to get rid of double chin.
Please follow the instructions after discussing with your doctor. Duration for these exercises will depend on your physical condition and your chin’s shape.
1. Rotate your neck as far as possible on a preferred side. Hold the position up to 5 seconds and repeat it 3 times for each side as a warmup.
2. Tilt your head and look towards the ceiling. Hold this position till you can count from 1 to 10, then relax your jaws as in the natural position, Repeat this process 10 times.
3. Place a ball or a cylindrical object underneath your jaw and throat. Now press it with your chin against the object, repeat this 5 times.
4. Tilt your head upwards and create the position of your lips, as if you were kissing the ceiling. Do it 15 times.
5. Look straight ahead and stick your tongue out as far as you can and lift it up towards your nose, hold this position for 10 seconds, and release. Repeat this 10 times.
6. Shut off your mouth and look at the ceiling. Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this 10 times.
7. Tilt your head on the right side and push forward your bottom jaw and hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat this exercise 5 times on the right side and 5 times on the left side.