Panic attacks can happen for different reasons and at different times. You can control your mind and make some changes to your current lifestyle to stop it. Obviously, if your issues get out of
control then immediately contact a relevant doctor for help.
Now without further ado let's see how to stop a panic attack,
1. Take deep breaths whenever you feel stressed.
2. Find a support team and join them.
3. Avoid alcohol, smoking, or caffeine.
4. Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
5. Don’t stop physical activity.
6. Share your problems with a therapist or psychologist if needed.
7. Stay close to your family and friends.
8. Don’t isolate yourself from the rest of the family members who live with you at home.