Immunity boosting diet for COVID patients | Dr. Hansaji Yogendra
by The Yoga Institute
The Yoga Institute
3 months ago
You have to consume the right type and right amount of food every day if you are infected with the Coronavirus. A proper diet will help you to boost up your immune system and overcome weakness.
** Dr. Hansaji Yogendra shares an everyday diet chart to boost your immunity system. As each individual’s health condition can vary for different reasons, we suggest you consult with a doctor first if you’ve been diagnosed with COVID before following these tips. **
1.Take a glass of warm lemon juice water, add a little turmeric, chia seeds, and a pinch of cinnamon in it. Now drink it first thing in the morning.
2. Take a tablespoon full of honey and a few drops of ginger at any time of the day.
3. Have a proper breakfast in the morning. Put a spoon full of ghee in the food you take, or eat it separately.
4. Include a cup of herbal tea in your morning breakfast. Mix ginger, lemongrass, mint leaves. Boil them with water then mix milk and jaggery. Drink it slowly.
5. Eat easily digestible vegetarian food at lunch. Add more green leafy vegetables like spinach and more to this meal.
6. Drink a glass of buttermilk along with other food you take at lunch.
7. Consume natural juice with nitrates like pomegranate juice, beetroot juice, or pineapple juice at any time of the day.
8. In the evening, have some light snacks like dates, nuts, popcorn, etc.
9. Have the lightest meal of the day at dinner with items like mixed vegetable soup, sweet corn soup with some bread, or chapati.
10. Take a little cup of warm milk with turmeric before you go to bed.
11. Stay away from spicy foods, deep-fried foods, instant foods etc for good.