A good married life is very important for a happy and beautiful life. Marital unrest can have serious consequences for other aspects of life. So we should try to keep the marital relationship healthy and beautiful, not let our carelessness ruin our relationship And we should pray to Allah to grant us Barakah and Hasanah in our married life.
Lets know Tips and Dua for good married life :
1. Have regular conversations with your partner. Make any decision through discussion.
2. Behave responsibly. Give up the tendency to avoid responsibility.
3. Praise your partner and express gratitude for his or her good work.
4. Fulfill responsibilities on the basis of partnership and equality among yourselves.
5. Forgive each other's mistakes.
6. Respect each other and each other's family.
7. Resolve marital problems with empathy.
8. Recite this Dua regularly :
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanah wa fil-akhirati hasanah wa kina ajaban-nar.
Meaning: Our Lord, give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire. -Surah Baqarah, ayat : 201
9. Recite this Dua regularly :
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
Rabbana hab lana min ajwajina wa jurriyyatina kurrata a’yunin wa-ja’al lana lil muttakina imama.
Meaning : Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous. Surah Furqan, ayat : 74